View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. BF5 Hacks are Coming March 2015

Our new BF5 Hacks are Coming March 2015 to IWantCheats!

If you want the best hack for Hardline register on the forum now and get ready to get access when the game is released.

The really good news is our coders actually coded new software to help keep you undetected. This means you can cheat without having to worry about losing a CDKEY or your player for Battlefield Hardline.

Name:  battlefieldhardlinehack.jpg
Views: 39113
Size:  350.6 KB

The Battlefield Hardline hack will have around ...
  2. Soldier Front 2 Hacks Now Online at iwantcheats.net

That's right we just released our Soldier Front 2 Hacks with full working aimbot and 40 other features! The hack has never been detected and will keep you safe online. In the event you play Soldier Front and encounter a GM who bans you it won't matter, we have a program for our VIP members that allow you to download an IP hider so any ban won't matter. Because Soldier Front 2 is free you can enjoy serious fun in any match or online server.

Check out the score below, I got 41 kills just ...
  3. Advanced Warfare Hacks Coming in November

We will have the first ever Advanced Warfare Hacks released in November when the game is released!

Our coder has been making Call of Duty hacks for over 8 years and has more experience than any other coder online. He was even featured on MTV News when we released the first ever MW2 hack, we had over 1 million downloads and NEVER got detected. =)

So get ready for the release it's on the way! Until then check out this new game play video! BAM!

4. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare vs Battlefield Hardline

Has everyone seen the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer? If not I went ahead and posted it again below, it looks like Advanced Warfare and Battlefield Hardline will be fighting it out this Holiday season again to see who wins in the FPS Shooter field. I already put up our Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Hack page as well as our Battlefield Hardline hack page so go check them out! We expect to release our cheats shortly after the games drop. Which game will win?!

5. Battlefield Hardline is Amazing are YOU Getting it?

I had the chance to play Battlefield Hardline Cheats when the beta came out and the game is amazing. Do you have plans to buy the game? I already got early copies on pre-order. Basically, if you don't know yet BF5 is all about cops vs robbers this time around and you won't see any military goodies at all. Now you have police motorcycles, cars, SWAT trucks and more at your call. Here are a few good videos to get you excited, you can get the game now with over night delivery at Amazon.

Categories
    hacks
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast