View RSS Feed

GirlGamer

Black Ops 3 and Star Wars Battlefront Soon

Rating: 5 votes, 2.00 average.
As many of you know Black Ops 3 releases next month along with Star Wars Battlefront. If you were like me you got the beta the first day and played both games for hours on end. If you didn't get a chance to play the beta then you missed the two best games I've ever played.

The awesome news is we plan to have 40+ featured hacks out for both games the day they release.

Our coders have been working on Call of Duty and Battlefield based games (the engine Battlefront is on) for over ten years.

This means if you get VIP and cheat with us you won't have to worry about getting banned.

Other websites get bans almost daily while we keep our users safe. So get ready the new games are on the way!

Submit "Black Ops 3 and Star Wars Battlefront Soon" to Digg Submit "Black Ops 3 and Star Wars Battlefront Soon" to del.icio.us Submit "Black Ops 3 and Star Wars Battlefront Soon" to StumbleUpon Submit "Black Ops 3 and Star Wars Battlefront Soon" to Google

Comments

why cant i click on the downloadlink
    GirlGamer; Please advise ....
    hey im new can someone help me pls? i paid for 30days rust experimental cheat but when i try to dl it it says i need to order first!?
    i forgot something maybe?