Thread: BF1 Review

PUBG
    Start: 05/03/2018
    End: 06/02/2018

BF1 Review

*disclaimer If you're looking to rage hack and have pinpoint headshot kills with a sniper, getting multi-kills before other names even show in the killfeed, move on. This won't be for you.

The BF1 hack is great. It uses silent aim which supposedly guides bullets to other players, as long as you're locked on and aiming at the player. I'm still not 100% sure on the mechanics behind it, but it works wonders. I've had some ridiculous kill/death ratios and done a few suspicious things here and there, and haven't had any warnings whatsoever. I've used almost my entire month and plan on getting it again. It does not work well with sniping, although you can easily pick up a infantry variant rifle and quickscope (ironsights) people and be the aggressive "PTFO" Scout everyone loves. I get accused of hacking seldomly, and more often than not get accused of camping or "laying on my chest like a *****" (since my most used class is Support). Do not try to play Medic with a syringe, because the hit detection with the syringe is supposedly already buggy for revives, and this possibly exacerbates that. Other than that, it's great. Like I said, I've had some high kill/death ratios and fairfight hasn't bugged me a bit.

Out of curiosity, I tried another paid hack which I think had a real aimbot which could lock dead-on to players (instead of the soft one iwantcheats has). I used it for 3-4 minutes and FF gave me a week suspension with level 3 monitoring. That group's forum mods tried to blame my play style, k/d, or blame iwantcheats (which I didn't name drop), but my suspension got lifted, I started using iwantcheats again, and am back to my usual play style with no issues from FF.

This truly is undetected.

P.S., occasionally your screen will go blank and that is just all the ESPs shutting off for a few seconds if fairfight is doing a check.

Hiya Volgin, thanks so much for the review

The BF1 cheat is balanced very well and does avoid FF (which is awesome)

Silent aim is also very smart and it can be used with the sniper. (takes a little getting used to) and is deadly with other weapons as you rightly pointed out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    Hiya Volgin, thanks so much for the review

The BF1 cheat is balanced very well and does avoid FF (which is awesome)

Silent aim is also very smart and it can be used with the sniper. (takes a little getting used to) and is deadly with other weapons as you rightly pointed out.

Thanks
    don't u love snipping, I do its so easy :P

PUBG
    Start: 05/03/2018
    End: 06/02/2018

Looks like I may have given you another customer. In the midst of my 1 week suspension with this other provider, their admins talked down to me, assuring me that their hacks were undetected and that it was my k/d, playstyle, or you guys (which I never name dropped, but said I had used another provider). They even went as far as to tell some guy he got suspended because he "gained rank too quickly" (but it was on a low level account during a double xp weekend ). I hit them back (no profanity) and without asking, they refunded my money and I no longer had forum access.

Today, I received a private message on their forums from someone who also got suspended after a few minutes of using their hack and felt burned. He saw my "banned" subforum post where I mentioned iwantcheats (without name dropping) a few times, and he asked what I used. He's probably going to purchase VIP here and hopefully enjoy it like I have.

thank you

Thread Information