Review on this site

Hey there, I'm a new customer and was just wondering about some reviews on this site saying they asked questions and got banned, and that you guys scam money, could I get some clarification on why all these people are shaming this site? Ive been looking all over for blacks quad cheats so id really like to know if this site is legit or not or if id be wasting my 20$

Blog Entries
    We are legit and we are in business for more then 10 years if we would really scam people that wouldn't be even possible.
    We only ban people who misbehave and keep doing that even after being warned 100 times, maybe they are still upset about that and post bad reviews all over the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by leon101 View Post
    We are legit and we are in business for more then 10 years if we would really scam people that wouldn't be even possible.
    We only ban people who misbehave and keep doing that even after being warned 100 times, maybe they are still upset about that and post bad reviews all over the internet?
    Good to hear! Are you able to add me on Discord so I can get help from you when I purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by MewBear View Post
    Good to hear! Are you able to add me on Discord so I can get help from you when I purchase?
    All support is done here on the forums, what seems to be the issue?

is it true if I get banned on a game I'm not allowed to ask you guys questions or get a refund as the hack that you're providing is faulty? jw.

is it true if I get banned on a game I'm not allowed to ask you guys questions or get a refund as the hack that you're providing is faulty? jw.
    There are steps posted in the VIP that will make everything clear for you. This is not something we will discuss here.

We hardly see any bans anyway plus the ones that do post issues are due to not following the advice and/or guides available.

After the momemt u buy a hack or use hacks u need stay on count u can get ban. if u act to obvios with prefire and all that stuff what u think?

Quote Originally Posted by MrRevo View Post
    After the momemt u buy a hack or use hacks u need stay on count u can get ban. if u act to obvios with prefire and all that stuff what u think?
    There are no bans as explained above.

Thread Information