Thread: Legacy!

My Mood
    Sneaky
    Rainbow Six Siege
    Start: 11/27/2019
    End: 12/27/2019

Legacy!

So at first, i never expected a community like iwantcheats to be this welcoming.
    I recently purchased some cheating licenses, and i must say, it was ideal having the payment options i wanted available, this was a major PRO.

after purchasing the license for the latest cheat i wanted, the cheat was unfortunately down for maintenance, BUT FEAR NOT!
    it turns out they took the cheat down to prevent users from getting banned, The games anti cheat had updated recently, and they are one step behind on this part as they couldn't have known about the anti cheat updating, however right after the anti cheat had updated, the cheat in question got taken down for maintenance, as they are updating the code for it and making it undetectable again.

Personally i must say that the payment option and banning prevention right there made me very happy and very excited to utilize the cheat when it came back online.
    And guess what?!

When the cheat came back online i was so surprised, i never had this much fun, the options and all of the stuff i was able to pull of is just insane, i recommend this to everyone!
    I've informed some of my friends and they as well are very excited to try this out themselves, so why should you not try the cheat?!

at this point, I've been playing the game with the cheat, and i have not been banned a single time yet!

if you where to ask me, is iwantcheats reliable, the yes most definitely it has my vouch!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Rainbow Six Siege
    Start: 11/06/2019
    End: 07/06/2020

ALL ACCESS VIP
    Start: 11/04/2019
    End: 07/04/2020

Thanks for the review.

Thread Information