Thread: Rogue Company

My Mood
    Cool
    Rogue Company Cheat
    Start: 07/25/2020
    End: 08/24/2020

Rogue Company

First and foremost I must say that this cheat is OUTSTANDING. The coder has been super busy with this one. I really like the cheat A LOT. I have not gotten banned. I have now had a couple of issues but it was all on my end not on the cheats end. I was on a wayyy lower version of windows when I didn't read the forums... So it was my bad. The staff really helped me and got my cheat working, The staff here are very nice and helpful. Unlike other cheat sites that I have been on, They were total d*cks. But nah, not here they are very friendly and they look to resolve the issue that you are having rather quickly. ALL it was.. was a SIMPLE easy fix. It took them a max time of 10 minutes from me making a post to them coming to help me. Once they figured out that I was on the wrong windows. I went to update and what do you think!? The cheat WORKED!! The aimbot is pretty fun to play around with. If you are looking to get a lot of kills then this is the cheat that you are looking for. I don't have nothing bad to say about the cheat as it is great the way it is. Only issue that I really had was the whole windows version which I already mentioned that above. I am looking to buy more cheats from you guys in the future, maybe going to be trying out Hyperspace next. It looks like a pretty cool game. BUT right now I'm really hooked on Rogue Company!! I would rate the cheat/staff and everything here a 9/10. Keep up the good work that you do ALL OF YOU!

My Mood
    Twisted
    ALL ACCESS VIP
    Start: 03/30/2019
    End: 11/30/2020

Thanks for your Review.

My Mood
    Bored
    is spoofer needed to play ro-co using these? i emailed yall but no reply so i figured best place is here, but any information about hwid bans and success at hack in the game would be greatly appreciated! for instance is it safe to use any account?

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ALL ACCESS VIP
    Start: 11/03/2019
    End: 12/03/2020

Rogue Company Cheat
    Start: 07/26/2020
    End: 08/25/2021

Quote Originally Posted by XEODY View Post
    is spoofer needed to play ro-co using these? i emailed yall but no reply so i figured best place is here, but any information about hwid bans and success at hack in the game would be greatly appreciated! for instance is it safe to use any account?
    We have had no detections, And they would ban accounts, not HWID's.

Thread Information