Rainbow six siege

Hello, I got interested in the site and the layout of it and how real it looks. I just want to ask can I use a ps5 controller on my pc with the cheats? Because I'm a console guy. Plus any tips on how to reduce the risk of getting banned other than the spoofer? And what's the process when I buy the cheat and spoofed to access them

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Hello, The RB6 works with controllers, You'll have to just remap the inputs.

As for reducing the risk of bans, there is always a risk when cheating. While we do our best to keep our cheats safe nothing is ever 100%. You can use an HWID spoofer to protect your HWID but it won't stop you from ever getting a ban.

Ok great, just two more things. Just want to know if I use the aimbot wisely (like not abusing it to not get noticed) will the risk of getting banned be lower plus would like to know the estimate of how long I can have the cheat without getting detected. Be honest

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Long as you look legit and play smart you'll be able to play for a long time.

Thread Information