Apex Legends Aimbot & ESP
    Start: 06/04/2021
    End: 07/03/2021

Question Apex Legends Aimbot with ESP

I have really grown to Like The Cheat For Apex Legends The cheat works very good and little to know issues and if the game updated or if the cheat needs fixed sometimes the cheat doesn't even need a update and it works through all, I mean there was a couple of times where the cheat needed an update and the coder was very fast fixing it didn't take much time at all. The aimbot works good that is coded into the cheat, I like the aimbot more than the ESP but can both work at the same time anyway so I just use them both. I have set up my settings that I like with the cheat in the game.

Now,,,, When I was first a newbie here I had a couple of issues getting the cheat to work on my computer, simple easy fixings (Mods here are GREAT and Helpful as can be.)

No ban on my account since I have been using the cheat.

I would recommend this cheat to others due to the fact it works great and it won't get you banned as other cheats out there. Believe me I have tested a couple and they got me banned so I just decided to stay here,,, Best on the net market anyways. Plus, The pricing of the cheat is very very cheap for what all I got with it, Good and fast help from mods and a good cheat that works and as mentioned above won't get me banned. 10/10

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thanks for the review!

Thread Information