Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Cheat
    Start: 09/05/2021
    End: 10/05/2021

Call of Duty Cold War Cheat

I been using this cheat for a little bit over a month and so far I'm enjoying using this cheat. This is my first time EVER cheating on a video game I was always against it until I kept running across cheaters lol. So I had to jump on the band wagon myself. The cheat is very simple to download and to set up on my computer, Read the guide thoroughly and all worked on my computer with 0 issues. I did have to uninstall my anti-virus and that made me a little hesitant at first but the cheat loader would not work correctly without it but the cheat gave my computer no virus. So all is good. The game just had a update recently and the coder fixed that update really quick. A couple of times the game had a update it did not need to be updated by the coder but this last update from the game the coder did have to fix it and he was very quick to do that. Thanks for the good rockin' cheat. Gonna stay here for my cheats.

Thanks for posting your review sir.

BATTLEFIELD V
    Start: 09/17/2021
    End: 10/17/2021

I bought this chest unsure of what I would get. The price is very cheap compared to many other hacks. The only downside I found is that if you stream it does show on on stream unless there’s a way to have it not show up. Other than that I’m 100% happy with this hack and will continue to buy.

My Mood
    Twisted
    1 YEAR ACCESS
    Start: 03/30/2019
    End: 11/30/2021

Quote Originally Posted by SIINISTER View Post
    I bought this chest unsure of what I would get. The price is very cheap compared to many other hacks. The only downside I found is that if you stream it does show on on stream unless there’s a way to have it not show up. Other than that I’m 100% happy with this hack and will continue to buy.
    Thanks for the Review:

Thread Information