CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD
    Start: 11/18/2021
    End: 12/18/2021

Vanguard review from 14 year hack user

Hello everyone, as the title suggests I've been using hacks for over a decade now, and this is my review of the cheat provided by R4z8r. for IWantCheats

Loader: The loader for the hack is easy and straightforward to use. As with all injection processes, security and ease of use is critical. The loader doesn't require an external drive, or complicated set up.

Menu: The cheat menu itself is also fairly straightforward, though I find the menu activation (Hold RMB and click LMB in the top left of the screen) to be an awkward implementation, however this does make it more accessible for different keyboard setups.

Aimbot: For me personally, I use LAlt as my aimkey. I find the aimbot responsive without being too strong, even at max settings. Visibility check is a must. The aimbot switches between targets fluidly and is capable of stringing up multikills nicely. You're offered 3 different settings, head, neck, or spine. I find Head does not work the best for auto weapons, as it doesn't compensate enough for some recoils. Neck is my typical setting, head for maybe hardcore modes or sniping.

ESP: The esp probably needs the most work in my opinion. While functional, there's no vis check for ESP, as well as it often renders colors as an enemy isn't visible, when they could be, leaving potential on the table for the hacks overall use. I believe this to be the biggest factor as to why the vischeck isn't implemented. Considering an enemy "visible" once any bone is in view would be my best bet. The ESP has settings for distance and colors, bounding box, skeleton, head dot, all the usual.

Misc settings: There's no camo unlocks or things like that in this cheat, which I do not mind in the slightest, as these pose the highest ban risk. It's unfortunate not to see features like no recoil, but the game is easy enough mechanically that I don't find it much of an issue.

Other: Like many cheat sites today, I believe the coder for this is outsourced between multiple sites, as evidenced by the loader. The biggest factor for sites like this is the customer service, and ease of use. In my time on the site, the moderators have been responsive, helpful, and polite, and the hack overall is very straightforward and easy to use.

Overall, if you're looking for a good hack that's easy to use that gets the job done without any muss or fuss, I can wholeheartedly recommend using IWantCheats.

Quote Originally Posted by kirzgedad View Post
    Hello everyone, as the title suggests I've been using hacks for over a decade now, and this is my review of the cheat provided by R4z8r. for IWantCheats

Loader: The loader for the hack is easy and straightforward to use. As with all injection processes, security and ease of use is critical. The loader doesn't require an external drive, or complicated set up.

Menu: The cheat menu itself is also fairly straightforward, though I find the menu activation (Hold RMB and click LMB in the top left of the screen) to be an awkward implementation, however this does make it more accessible for different keyboard setups.

Aimbot: For me personally, I use LAlt as my aimkey. I find the aimbot responsive without being too strong, even at max settings. Visibility check is a must. The aimbot switches between targets fluidly and is capable of stringing up multikills nicely. You're offered 3 different settings, head, neck, or spine. I find Head does not work the best for auto weapons, as it doesn't compensate enough for some recoils. Neck is my typical setting, head for maybe hardcore modes or sniping.

ESP: The esp probably needs the most work in my opinion. While functional, there's no vis check for ESP, as well as it often renders colors as an enemy isn't visible, when they could be, leaving potential on the table for the hacks overall use. I believe this to be the biggest factor as to why the vischeck isn't implemented. Considering an enemy "visible" once any bone is in view would be my best bet. The ESP has settings for distance and colors, bounding box, skeleton, head dot, all the usual.

Misc settings: There's no camo unlocks or things like that in this cheat, which I do not mind in the slightest, as these pose the highest ban risk. It's unfortunate not to see features like no recoil, but the game is easy enough mechanically that I don't find it much of an issue.

Other: Like many cheat sites today, I believe the coder for this is outsourced between multiple sites, as evidenced by the loader. The biggest factor for sites like this is the customer service, and ease of use. In my time on the site, the moderators have been responsive, helpful, and polite, and the hack overall is very straightforward and easy to use.

Overall, if you're looking for a good hack that's easy to use that gets the job done without any muss or fuss, I can wholeheartedly recommend using IWantCheats.
    Thank you for your honest review

Thread Information