Thread: Warzone Silver

Warzone Silver

I can say that this is one of the best cheats that I have used for Warzone. All though I have a controller and for some reason I can't get it to work but my buddy has the same cheat from here and his works with his controller so I'ma get the same one as him and see if solves my issue with my controller. But even though it doesn't work with controller it still works really good with my mouse and keyboard. I can just be lazy sometimes and using a controller makes it easier for me, lol. The cheat has aimbot which works really really good and it has ESP too. Both do work very good in the game and I had only one problem getting the cheat to work on my computer and that was because of my a/v and once I uninstalled that it worked with no problem. The staff here that do answer my questions I appreciate you and thanks for the help. I will recommend this cheat to my other gamer friends.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallyferna View Post
    I can say that this is one of the best cheats that I have used for Warzone. All though I have a controller and for some reason I can't get it to work but my buddy has the same cheat from here and his works with his controller so I'ma get the same one as him and see if solves my issue with my controller. But even though it doesn't work with controller it still works really good with my mouse and keyboard. I can just be lazy sometimes and using a controller makes it easier for me, lol. The cheat has aimbot which works really really good and it has ESP too. Both do work very good in the game and I had only one problem getting the cheat to work on my computer and that was because of my a/v and once I uninstalled that it worked with no problem. The staff here that do answer my questions I appreciate you and thanks for the help. I will recommend this cheat to my other gamer friends.
    Thanks for the review.

Thread Information