Thread: Splitgate

Splitgate

I want to give a HUGE shout-out to the coder for making this cheat this EPIC. Let me start from when I first purchased up until now.
    I purchased using my Bank Card - and My access was INSTANT - I was a tad confused on where to download the cheat. I was figuring that I'd get some type of E-mail message to my E-mail.
    I made a post here on the support forums an admin got with me in Minutes and showed me where and how to download the cheat loader.
    The step-by-step guide is EXCELLENT. It helped me out a lot. Downloading the cheat was pretty simple and for first time people cheating like me the guide really did help me out a lot.
    I did although have to downgrade back to Windows 10 in order for the cheat to work and I was kind of confused on how to do that as well. The support here is GREAT - They have helped me out so much!!
    The cheat is really good coded and it has aimbot and also ESP, both do help me in the game. I will be trying out other cheats from here and will leave a review on them as well as the time goes by.
    I am most likely going to either try Warzone - or Cold War. Kind of stuck in Between those 2 cheats.
    If I had 1 recommendation it would be to bring a Smite cheat active with the cheats, I'd be purchasing that OVER and OVER again. Lol. I love Smite!!
    For the price yea, I do recommend it. Not only for the cheat but for the great customer service here. A+ Top Knotch!!

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thanks for the review.

Thread Information