Thread: I Recommend

Smile I Recommend

I'd like to leave my short and honest review for the cheat for PUBG. This cheat is nicely coded, It works really well. Doesn't cause any lag in the game nor does it make my game crash and so far since I have been using it for almost a month I have not been banned 1 time while using this cheat. It's safe to use. I do always make sure to reboot my pc after I have closed the game or sometimes if I think I did and I'm not sure I reboot again just to be safe and yes I do follow the guide that is posted. The guide is very helpful and its also very easy to follow and read. The pricing of the cheat is also good. I wouldn't change anything about the cheat offered here for PUBG. And I do recommend this cheat to anyone looking for a good priced and undetected cheat. I am going to be trying out BF2042 soon and Maybe Warzone and if they are good I will leave another review on those as well so I will give it a couple of weeks and see then post my review. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Wuvversl View Post
    I'd like to leave my short and honest review for the cheat for PUBG. This cheat is nicely coded, It works really well. Doesn't cause any lag in the game nor does it make my game crash and so far since I have been using it for almost a month I have not been banned 1 time while using this cheat. It's safe to use. I do always make sure to reboot my pc after I have closed the game or sometimes if I think I did and I'm not sure I reboot again just to be safe and yes I do follow the guide that is posted. The guide is very helpful and its also very easy to follow and read. The pricing of the cheat is also good. I wouldn't change anything about the cheat offered here for PUBG. And I do recommend this cheat to anyone looking for a good priced and undetected cheat. I am going to be trying out BF2042 soon and Maybe Warzone and if they are good I will leave another review on those as well so I will give it a couple of weeks and see then post my review. =)
    Thanks for posting your review sir.

Thread Information