Apex Legends Aimbot & ESP

I purchased the cheat using CoinBase (BTC) Payment went through automatically I had no wait time to find the VIP section along with the guide and download for the cheat. The guides are very easy to follow just takes some reading. The cheat was easy to download and run on my PC. I had no problems until the cheat loader would not open up and made a support thread and the admins helped me right away come to find out Avast doesn't work well with the cheat so I uninstalled and all my problems went away.
    The aimbot runs smoothly and the esp does really help in the game. I like the fact that the cheat comes with a full menu, in which I can change things to the way that I like it.
    I have been banned 1 time since I have been using the cheat was going a little crazy with the cheat so that is most likely why, Since I have not been banned again. So I want to say that this cheat is very safe to use as long as you follow the guide that is posted and also don't go rage happy. Try to be smart with the cheat active.
    I would recommend this cheat to other gamers.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thanks for the review.

Thread Information