Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour Money | General's XP

This is a Trainer for Command & Conquer Generals on the PC. In order to run this file (.CT or Cheat Table), you will have to get Cheat Engine. Cheat engine is a piece of software that allows you to either manually cheat in PC games or to use scripts as trainers. How to use .CT files.

Note: You Must Register to Download.

Options:
    - Money
    - Current Power
    - Required Power
    - General's Star
    - General's XP
    - Unlimited Money
    - Invulnerable Army
    - Instant Training & Upgrade
    - Instant Build
    - Instant Cooldown
    - High Damage Multiplier
    - Gain Veterancy

Download:
    Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour 1.04.rar

@leon101

I 've been looking for a .ct trainer file for this game "v1.04" like forever.

I had given up so I made my own to work with "generals.exe" as that is the version of the game that I have.

Would you mind editing your ".ct" file to work with the "generals.exe" file rather than the "game.dat" file or please guide me with a short tutorial?

The .ct file that I made contain pointers which work well for the following... Zero Hour v1.04

- Money = Frozen with green arrow up ↑ activated. Money continues to climb.
    - Current Power = (333) fills the power bar. I then use the with green arrow up (↑) technique so as the power will continue to grow id I build.
    - Required Power = (Freeze to 0)
    - General's Star = (Yellow Bar) I can put any amount. EX: 4999 Start game shoot 1 soldier instant 5* General.
    - General's XP Menu Selection value again I can put any number. EX: I can select all extras.
    - Game Speed Adjuster = Getting carried away now lol.

I am not familiar with creating scripts even though I have completed some using YT tutorials.

Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by iazol View Post
    thanks man!
    Enjoy

You are the best man ever i search so long a hack with it i can hack the build timer but i dont find any i hack with cheatengin the money and generals points but i dont know i can hack the bildtime and other thanks thanks thank

p.s. sorry for my bad english im a german boy with shool english but it was not my favorite lesons xD

Quote Originally Posted by giffy90 View Post
    You are the best man ever i search so long a hack with it i can hack the build timer but i dont find any i hack with cheatengin the money and generals points but i dont know i can hack the bildtime and other thanks thanks thank

p.s. sorry for my bad english im a german boy with shool english but it was not my favorite lesons xD
    Enjoy

Thread Information